Monday, February 12, 2007

Part Tree-Eyth

Dear People of Bamboo Snacks,

You make my days a little more shinier. Please don’t close or go broke any time soon, I need you like a junkie needs crack, like a nun needs Jesus or a panda needs bamboo which is perhaps more suiting.

Thanks for all the lovely snacks during my lunch breaks, and bringing them to my table where I can look at the frenzied shoppers at the Empire Mall. Even more thanks for bringing me coffee afterwards, you know I need it. Don’t stop selling those croissants, and that bamboo special sandwich.

I’ll try not to order food and call someone on my mobile at the same time, and maybe I can clean up my table a little bit when I leave. But you know I tip and give back the tray. I hope you like that.

Anyway, before I get too emotional, thanks for the snacks Bamboo!

Love,

The Michel d’Or guy

1 comment:

James Kernan Ferrin said...

those must be some yummy bamboos!