Sunday, September 03, 2006

Part Won-Siks

What’s your next move?

I am going to arm myself with Ysbaddadan’s Javelin and the armour of Achilles while wearing the helmet of Rostam with the Tarnkappe over my shoulders and I will ride the auspicious cloud of Sun Wokung.

Just open the door, that’s all you have to do.

Why don’t you open it?

I’m imaginary.

I take a sip of my rum, look at the picture of Madame Blavatsky and she seems to be saying: ‘go in weird little boy.’ So I unlock the door and push it wide open. I stare into a dark hallway. Darkness there, and nothing more.

How poetic of you.

My guilty feet have got no rhythm.

2 comments:

James Kernan Ferrin said...

pain is all you'll find

Anonymous said...

Come on, man. Face those fears!
Okay, you caught me, I really just want to know what happens.