Monday, April 05, 2010

Names

What would my life look up if my name were Anthony? Or Christian? Mark, Damon, Benjamin, Jonas, Louis, Magnus, Conrad, Gregory, Ivan or even Alejandro? Would I be prettier if I were a Dante? Would I be smarter as a Joseph? Would I be straight as a Daniel? Would I be a world-famous painter if I was named Gustav? Would I be sick more if my name was Elias? Would Mauritz be more adventurous? Surely if I was a Bjorn, I would be more into sports? As a Rico, would I be into science?

Couldn’t I have a different name for each day of the week?

2 comments:

theodoreteddyted said...

BARD is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You have a good point its not like I haven't noticed it before only i seldom see or hear people point it out. That's awesome. Im a hannah and I'm nothing close to being sweet or silent. I don't know why.hahaha!